MN.OTPT -- MN Statewide School-Based OT/PT Network
MN STATEWIDE SCHOOL-BASED OT/PT MAILING LIST INFORMATION & GUIDELINES
The MN Low Incidence Projects, a program that receives funding from the Minnesota Department of Education, maintains a number of Mailing Lists (formerly know as List Servs) that are forums dedicated to collaboration and best practices for students receiving special education services in Minnesota.
Subscription to the MN Statewide School-Based OT/PT Mailing List is available to Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists, school administrators and other interested educators who work in special education. This Mailing List allows users to share information and post questions to other members of the list. Some typical postings include requesting/sharing information about school services and supports, disability-specific information, professional development opportunities, resources, etc.
Directions for Subscribing
Complete requested fields below. After you have subscribed, bookmark and return to this site to post queries or responses, review guidelines, change subscriber information for yourself, or access archived postings.
Protocol for Posts
When posting on this Mailing List, include only your name and region.
To ensure the best possible experience for all Mailing List members, basic guidelines for participation have been established.
STANDARDS FOR USE
1. Positive posting: All communications should demonstrate respect, trust and sincer appreciation for differing viewpoints, backgrounds, and interests.
2. Confidentiality: Communications should not include information that could be used to identify any student, family member, staff, or school. The moderator may assist you in modifying your post to ensure confidentiality.
3. Copyright: Members should observe limitations on sharing copyrighted materials.
4. Vendors and Products: Marketing new products on the Mailing List is allowed one time by vendors. Moderators will monitor vendor postings. Members are encouraged to share useful features and describe specific challenges with a product. However members should avoid making general judgments about products, knowing that individual student needs must always be considered.
5. Professional Learning Opportunities: These opportunities may be shared on the list.
6. Employment Opportunitites: Postings of school therapist employment opportunities is allowed.
To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the MN.OTPT Archives. (The current archive is only available to the list
To post a message to all the list members, send email to email@example.com.
You can subscribe to the list, or change your existing subscription, in the sections below.
Subscribing to MN.OTPT
Subscribe to MN.OTPT by filling out the following form. This is a closed list, which means your subscription
will be held for approval. You will be notified of the list
moderator's decision by email. This is also a hidden list, which means that the
list of members is available only to the list administrator.