kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Dec 4 19:02:06 UTC 2009

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world” - Keiser
Welhelm

Our newest seasonal beer, Nut Brown Ale is a hit.  This American style
brown ale has less malt taste and hoppy finish.  At the pace it is
selling, it won’t last very long!  Come taste one for yourself.

Remember the Harvest Fest is Monday, December 7th, at 6:00 P.M.  We are
serving Apple Buzz only to the people who bought the tickets for the
Harvest Fest.  We are serving cranberry and sage stuffed chicken breasts,
apple wood smoked pork loin, and holiday desserts.  Tickets are limited to
60 people, and there are only 20 tickets left.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (December 4th to December 6th)
Appetizer Special:  MARGARETTA CHEESE CRISP - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  LAMB CHOPS WITH GREEK POTATO - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  GROUPER WITH THAI SAUCE - $13.95
Dessert Special  DESSERT PRETZEL WITH CINNAMON ICE CREAM - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  BROWN ALE