[Oakenbarrel] WEEKEND SPECIALS AT OAKEN BARREL

kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Mar 27 15:39:06 UTC 2009

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Problem with the world is that everyone is a few beers behind.” -
Humphrey Bogart

Double Chocolate Stout is on tap!  We tapped our chocolate stout and it is
going fast.  Come taste one of the favorites of the small batch series of
beers before it runs out.

Come catch all the action of the basketball tournament  at the Oaken
Barrel.  It was a tough loss for Purdue, but what a great season they had.
 If you are going to the games downtown, please stop by before or after
the game and enjoy some great dinner specials, and quench your thirst with
our award winning beers.

Have a great weekend!

Hope to see you here.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (March 27th to March 29th)
Appetizer Special:  HOSS’ SOUTHWEST NACHO
Dinner Feature:  18 OUNCE PORTER HOUSE STEAK
Fresh Catch:  STUFFED SOLE
Dessert Special:  BOSTON CREAM PIE CHEESECAKE
Seasonal Beers:  DOUBLE CHOCOLATE STOUT