[Oakenbarrel] Weekend specials at Oaken Barrel

kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri May 22 17:39:08 UTC 2009

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“ I went on a diet, swore off drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen
days I lost two weeks” - Joe E. Lewis

Happy Memorial Day!  We like to take this opportunity to thank everyone
serving or served in military.  Please remember the ones who gave their
lives for our freedom.  Looks like it is going to be a great three day
weekend.  Oaken Barrel will be open on Monday, the Memorial Day.  We’ll
open at 11 a.m. and will be open until midnight.  If you are going to the
race please have safe and fun day.

We also like to congratulate all the high school graduates.   PLEASE HAVE
A GREAT AND SAFE GRADUATION!

We have a new seasonal beer on tap, the Maibock.  It is a malty, rich
European style beer.  Smooth yet higher in alcohol by volume, this beer
which means “May” Bock is traditionally introduced in month of May in
Germany.

Have a great weekend!

Hope to see you here.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (May 22nd to May 24th)
Appetizer Special:  TOASTED RAVIOLI
Dinner Feature:  SURF AND TURF
Fresh Catch:  GROUPER WITH PINEAPPLE SALSA
Dessert Special:   STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
Seasonal Beers:  MAIBOCK AND UBERWEIZEN