kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Oct 16 15:41:06 UTC 2009

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Once, during the Prohibition, I was to force to live for days on nothing
but food and water.” - W.C. Fields

What’s all the Buzz?  It’s the Apple Buzz.  We have been selling the Apple
Buzz at a record pace.  We bottled 98 cases on Monday and it was gone by
Wednesday evening.  We bottle 51 more cases Thursday, and we only have 29
cases left.  Come taste the Apple Buzz and get your six pack this weekend
before we run out.  If you can’t make it in this weekend we are planning
to bottle more on Monday.  We don't expect it to last past middle of next
week.

Indianapolis Colts have a bye week this weekend.  Great weekend to come in
and drink some great beers.  Also, we have the THAI COCONUT CHICKEN this
weekend, a favorite among our regular customer.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (October 16th to October18th)
Appetizer Special:  STUFFED MUSHROOMS - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  THAI COCONUT CHICKEN - $13.95
Fresh Catch:  TORTILLA CRUSTED TILAPIA - $13.95
Dessert Special  APPLE COBBLER WITH ICE CREAM - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  APPLE BUZZ