kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Aug 13 15:32:00 UTC 2010

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the
point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.” -
George Bernard Shaw

Hot! Hot! Hot!  We need a break from this heat!  A cold beer goes down
great in this hot weather.  How about starting the weekend with our new
seasonal beer, the “Three Blonde Ale”.  It is a great light summer beer,
and look for our brewers to add flavors this beer in near future.  Also,
the Uberweizen makes a return on our seasonal list.  This German Wheat
beer is a favorite among many of our regulars.

Return of WAMM Fest!!  The second annual WAMM Fest is next Saturday,
August 21st, from 10 A.M. to 8 P.M..  Come out and enjoy some great food
from local restaurants, live music, local art, and micro brews.  Oaken
Barrel, Upland, Barley Island, and Sun King will be pouring beers.  This
event was a big success and it benefit’s the Sertoma Club of Greenwood.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (August 13th to August 15th)
Appetizer Specials:  TOASTED RAVIOLI - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  CHICKEN MILAN - $12.95
Fresh Catch:  FRIED CATFISH PLATTER - $12.95
Dessert Specials: BAKLAVA WITH CINNAMON ICE CREAM - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  BLONDE ALE AND UBERWEIZEN