kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Thu Dec 9 15:25:46 UTC 2010

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.” - Kaiser
Wilhelm

Oaken Barrel has a perfect holiday gift, a sampler 8 packs.  They are only
$10.95 and consist 2 of the 4 different Oaken Barrel Beers.  Also, don’t
forget Oaken Barrel has gift certificates.  They make a great stocking
stuffers.

Oaken Barrel has been hosting many Christmas parties.  We have a private
room that accommodate parties up to 30 guests.  We also take reservations
for smaller parties as little as 6 guests.  Please consider Oaken Barrel
for all your holiday parties.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (December 10th to December 12th)
Appetizer Specials:  SHRIMP & CRAB DIP BREAD BOWL - $7.95
Dinner Feature:  KOREAN BEEF TENDERLOIN - $14.95
Fresh Catch:  GROUPER WITH LOBSTER SAUCE - $13.95
Dessert Specials: BRIAN’S HOMEMADE BREAD PUDDING - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  BROWN ALE