[Oakenbarrel] New Years Eve Specials

kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Dec 31 17:44:34 UTC 2010

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Women and drink.  Too much of either can drive you to the other” -
Michael Still

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Come celebrate New Year’s Eve with us.  Come taste some great food, and
toast the New Year with friends, Champagne, and great beers.

If you cannot make it out on New Year’s Eve, we will be open on New Year’s
Day. We will be open regular hours, and  we will be serving same dinner
specials all weekend.  Hope to see you here!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (December 31st to January 2nd)
Appetizer Specials:  SHRIMP COCKTAIL - $7.95
			STUFFED MUSHROOMS - $7.95
Dinner Feature:  8 OZ. FILET MIGNON - $17.95
		      SEAFOOD PASTA - $13.95
Fresh Catch:  TORTILLA CRUSTED TILAPIA - $13.95
Dessert Specials: BELGIAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - $5.50
		        STRAWBERRY SHORT SHEETCAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers:  EPIPHANY BELGIAN TRIPEL