[Oakenbarrel] Weekend Special at Oaken Barrel

kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Feb 5 18:02:55 UTC 2010

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Beer is just like ketchup: it goes with everything!” - Jason Walton

GO COLTS!!

Super Bowl 44 is just few days away!  Manning and the boys will attempt to
put an end to Saint’s dreams.  Oaken Barrel have installed 4 new HD Plasma
TVs just in time for the Super Bowl.  We like to thank John Adams of
Innovative Solutions Unlimited for his exceptional work.  If you need any
type of TV installation, business wiring, or home theater installation
John is awesome! His business number is 888-674-4333, and tell him you saw
his work at the Oaken Barrel.  Come see it for yourself.

Oaken Barrel will close its door at 4:00 P.M. this Sunday and reopen at
5P.M. for the Super Bowl Party.  We are sold out for the game, but we
expect few seat might come available.  Please contact the restaurant on
game day to see if there are any cancellations.

SNOW!, we don’t want any!  Please come to Oaken Barrel and warm up with a
glass of the ‘Big hitter” barley wine.  This beer was brewed by Keith
Baute and John Showalter, local award winning home brewers.  Their barley
wine have won many award, and brewed a full batch of the barley wine
conjunction with our brewers.  Come taste this award winning beer before
it gone.

Hope you can make it for some great dinner specials this weekend.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (February 5th to February 7th)
Appetizer Special:  STUFFED MUSHROOMS - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  CHICKEN AND BISCUITS - $12.95
Fresh Catch:  MEDITERRANEAN BERRAMUNDI - $13.95
Dessert Special: GOURMET CARROT CAKE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  BARLEY WINE AND NITRO OATMEAL STOUT