kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jun 4 18:41:21 UTC 2010

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“So I open a can of Budweiser and I see on the side: ‘Best Before: See
base of can’ so I turn the can around and I feel a cold chill running down
my legs
” - King Kane

We like to thank everyone who came out and supported the “Lights out for
Cancer Survivors”.  The Relay for Life team raised over $1300 and they
like to thank everyone who donated for the cause.  All the proceeds will
go the American Cancer Society.  Many of the customers thanked us for
holding such an event, but real gratitude goes to Nila Jones and her fund
raising team.  They worked hard to get the word out and they are true
heroes in our view.  We will do this again next year, and with such
support we will beat cancer someday soon!

We have a new seasonal beer on tap!  It is a ’steam’ beer or know as the
California Common.  It is light and refreshing, making it a great summer
time beer.  Come taste on for your self.

Father’s day is just two weeks away.  Make Oaken Barrel a part of your
Father’s day celebration.  We are taking reservations, and look for mix
sampler packs.  It makes great Father’s day present.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (June 4th to June 6th)
Appetizer Specials:  STUFFED MUSHROOM - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  STEAK TORINO - $14.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD RAVIOLI - $12.95
Dessert Specials: TRIPLE BERRY PARFAIT - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  CALIFORNIA COMMON STEAM BEER