kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jun 11 17:33:25 UTC 2010

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.” - Dean Vernon
Wormer in the movie Animal House.

Come try our new seasonal beer, the American Wheat!  It is a wheat beer
made with Citra Hops giving the beer a great hop flavor with citrus taste.
 It is a great summer beer.  Come try one for yourself.

Father’s day is just two weeks away.  Make Oaken Barrel a part of your
Father’s day celebration.  We are taking reservations and planning some
great dinner specials.

Our annual Pork of July party will be on Sunday, July 4th, from noon to 5
P.M.  We will have our traditional Pork of July buffet with Pork, Teriyaki
Chicken, Bratwurst, Macaroni & Cheese, Corn, Baked Beans, and fresh fruit.
 And the cost is only $10 per person.  Hope you can make it!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (June 11h to June 13th)
Appetizer Specials:  AHI TUAN WITH ASIAN SLAW - $7.95
Dinner Feature:  GRILLED PRIME RIB - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  CAJUN RAINBOW TROUT - $13.95
Dessert Specials: APPLE TART WITH CINNAMON ICE CREAM - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  CALIFORNIA COMMON AND AMERICAN WHEAT