kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Mar 5 16:55:19 UTC 2010

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Sadness is just another word for not enough beer.” - Dilbert

State of Indiana has passed the bill allowing carry out beer sales for the
small breweries in Indiana, and we are waiting and expecting the Governor
to sign the bill.  The bill allows small brewery such as the Oaken Barrel
to sell beer up to 576 ounces (2cases) per person on Sundays.  The bill
also allows bars to stay open until 3 A.M. on Sundays and allow alcohol
sales on election days.  We’ll keep you posted when the bill goes in
affect.

Oaken Barrel, and  McCormick & Schemick Seafood Restaurant are having a
Beer Dinner at their location on Friday, April 9th.  Mark the date on your
calendar and we hope you can join us for some great food and beer.  We’ll
notify every one with further details soon.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (March 5th to March 7th)
Appetizer Specials:  MARGRETTA CHEESE CRISP - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  AUSSIE TOP SIRLOIN WITH GIANT ONION RINGS - $15.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD RAVIOLI - $12.95
Dessert Specials: DESSERT PRETZEL WITH CINNAMON ICE CREAM - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  JAVA STOUT AND NITRO OATMEAL STOUT