kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Mar 12 16:30:54 UTC 2010

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Beer is the answer.  I don’t remember the question.” - Bumper sticker

Celebrate the St. Patrick’s Day at Oaken Barrel.  To celebrate the St.
Patrick’s we are featuring our Irish Nitro Stout for only $3.00 all next
week, including the St. Patrick’s day.  Also we will be featuring Black &
Tan made with our Nitro Stout and Gnaw Bone Pale Ale for $3.00 on St.
Patrick’s day.  It goes great with our Corn Beef & Cabbage.  Hope to see
you here!

Oaken Barrel, and  McCormick & Schemick Seafood Restaurant are having a
Beer Dinner at their location on Friday, April 9th.  Mark the date on your
calendar and we hope you can join us for some great food and beer.  5
course meal includes Beer & Cheddar soup, stuffed Quail, Braised Pork, pan
seared Scallops, and Banana Fosters Bread Pudding.  We’ll match each
course with Oaken Barrel beers.  Join us for a great night of food and
beer.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (March 12th to March 14th)
Appetizer Specials:  GREEK MUSHROOMS - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  LAMB CHOPS WITH GARLIC MASHED POTATO - $17.95
Fresh Catch:  MEDITERRANEAN MAHI MAHI - $13.95
Dessert Specials: BAKALAVA WITH CINNAMON ICE CREAM - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  NITRO STOUT AND JAVA STOUT