kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Mar 19 17:19:44 UTC 2010

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“And God said, ‘Let there be beer!’  And He saw that is was good.  Then
God said, ‘Let there be light!’  And then He said, ‘Whoa-too much light’.”
- Frank Varano

Beautiful weather is here!  We had our Beer Garden open last few days, and
it will be open Friday for sure.  Come drink a cold one and enjoy the
weather outside.  Our landscaper, Fred Scott will be here in 4 weeks to
plant beautiful flowers as he always does.

Our Java Stout is gone.  It was loved by many of the regulars, and we like
to thank the Strange Brew Coffee Co. for providing us with the beans this
year.  Also, our Nitro Stout is down to 7 kegs.  It is on special for only
$3.00 per pint all this week in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day.  Come
taste this smooth and creamy Irish Stout before it is gone.

Oaken Barrel, and  McCormick & Schemick Seafood Restaurant are having a
Beer Dinner at their location on Friday, April 9th.  Mark the date on your
calendar and we hope you can join us for some great food and beer.  5
course meal includes Beer & Cheddar soup, stuffed Quail, Braised Pork, pan
seared Scallops, and Banana Fosters Bread Pudding.  We’ll match each
course with Oaken Barrel beers.  Cost will be only $40 and they will start
taking reservations the week before the event (317-631-9500).

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (March 19th to March 21st)
Appetizer Specials:  POT STICKERS - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  COGNAC PEPPERCORN STEAK - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  THAI GROUPER - $13.95
Dessert Specials: WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  NITRO STOUT(only $3.00 per pint)