kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Nov 19 19:14:32 UTC 2010

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“A man dies too young if he leaves any beer in his refrigerator.” - Anonymous

Long awaited Brown Ale is on tap!  Brown Ale is a rarely brewed seasonal
beer at Oaken Barrel, and it is favorite among the regulars.  This Brown
Ale is an American style Brown Ale with less malt taste than a traditional
English Brown Ale, and it has hoppier finish.  Come taste one for yourself
before this popular seasonal beer is gone.

Colts are playing the New England Patriots this Sunday at 4:15 p.m.  Come
cheer on the boy in Blue as they tried to beat the evil Belicheck and the
Patriots.  It is the biggest game of the year for the Colts as they try to
stay in first place of AFC South.  If you can’t make it to Oaken Barrel to
watch the game on many of our HDTVs, please stock up on beer from Oaken
Barrel.  Remember that 6 packs are only $6 on Sunday.

We will be close on Thanksgiving, so we will be doing the $5 growler
refills on Wednesday.  Oaken Barrel beers and turkey dinners are great way
to spend this great holiday.  Please remember the less fortunate and reach
out with your generous heart to local charities.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (November 19th to November 21st)
Appetizer Specials:  SHRIMP COCKTAIL - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  FILET MIGNON WITH BRANDIED MUSHROOMS - $17.95
Fresh Catch:  GROUPER WITH MOJO SAUCE - $13.95
Dessert Specials: CHEESECAKE SAMPLER - $5.95
Seasonal Beers:  BROWN ALE AND PUMPKIN ALE