kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Apr 8 18:10:53 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“They who drink beer will think beer.” - Washington Irving

Dear friend of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.

Butler fans, be proud of the Bulldogs!  They have taken us on a roller
coaster ride again this year, Oaken Barrel would like to thank all the
Butler fans who came out supported them before the tournament.

Hope everyone had a great Spring Break!  With warmer weather approaching
us, we have had the Beer Garden open few days already.  Come join us this
weekend and enjoy our summer seasonal beer, Uberweizen.  It is a very
refreshing German Wheat beer we brew only during warmer months.

We have some great dinner specials, and weather permitting we will have
the Beer Garden open.  Hope to see you here.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (April 8th to April 10th)
Appetizer Specials:  KOREAN BEEF QUESADILLA - $7.95
Dinner Feature:  ITALIAN RIBEYE STEAK WITH MARSALA SAUCE - $15.95
Fresh Catch:  BERRAMUNDI WITH CRAB STUFFING - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  DELAFIELD’S DIRTY CHEEDSECAKE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  UBERWEIZEN and NITRO IRISH RED ALE