[Oakenbarrel] Weekend Special at Oaken Barrel

kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jan 14 15:56:19 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“You sit back in the darkness, nursing your beer, breathing in that
ineffable aroma of the old-time saloon: dark wood, spilled beer, good
cigars, and ancient whiskey - the sacred incense of the drinking man. -
Bruce Aidells

JAVA STOUT IS ON TAP!!  Long awaited, and award winning Java Stout in on
tap.  Our stout is infused with fresh locally roasted coffee beans and has
great espresso aroma along with creamy head of the Irish Stout.  Come try
one before it is all gone.  Due to the foaminess of the stout, we can not
fill the growler of stout.

We like to thank all the customers of the Oaken Barrel for making us
achieve a record sales year.  We had an increase of 12.7% increase from
the 2009, and we owe it to the customers.  Thank you for being a loyal
patron of Oaken Barrel through tough economic times.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (January 14th to January 16th)
Appetizer Specials:  SEARED AHI TUNA - $7.95
Dinner Feature:  BEEF TOURNEDOS - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  MARGARITA SWORDFISH - $13.95
Dessert Specials: CHURROS WITH CINNAMON ICE CREAM - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  JAVA STOUT AND EPIPHANY BELGIAN TRIPEL ALE