kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jul 22 15:45:02 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Legal drinking age in Poland is ‘I have 3 Euros’.” -Wiley

Dear friend of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.

We like to thank everyone for their support and contributions of Gwen
Mitchell.  It made us realize that how close our customers are and they
are like a family.  We appreciate all the emails, donations, and support
during this very emotional time.  Also, the Mitchell would like to extend
their appreciation of all the support they have received from Oaken Barrel
staff and customers.

It is unbelievably hot!!  It is so hot, our brewers have been coming in
the middle of night to brew the beers and avoid mid-day heat.  Come taste
their new seasonal beer, the American Wheat.  It is a new style of beer
created by American Brewers in just last 10 years.  It is a great light
wheat beer with a strong citrus hop flavor.  Come taste one for yourself!

THANK YOU!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (July 22nd  to July 24th)
Appetizer Specials:  AHI TUNA - $7.95
Dinner Feature:  8 OUNCE FILET - $17.95
Fresh Catch:  MARGARITA SWORDFISH - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY PIE- $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  AMERICAN WHEAT