kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jun 3 18:22:33 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Beer is just like Ketchup: It goes with everything!” - Anonymous

Dear friend of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.

The Snake Pit porter is back on tap!  We are out of our porter due to
slower than expected brewing cycle of the yeast, but now it is back on
tap.  Also, the our Cerveza Lager is almost gone.  We are down to few
kegs, so come taste one for yourself before it is gone.

Mark Monday, July 4th on your calendar.  It is our annual Hog Roast to
celebrate our anniversary.  It has been 17 years since we opened, and we
shared our many happy moments and sorrows with our regular customers.  We
will be open from noon for 5 P.M. that day, so join us and help celebrate
our anniversary.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (June3rd to June 5th)
Appetizer Specials:  CHEESE BOULDERS - $6.95
Dinner Feature:  FILET FROMMAGIO - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD ENCHILADA - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  KEY LIME PIE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  UBERWEIZEN GERMAN WHEAT & CERVEZA LAGER