kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jun 24 03:15:17 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Pints of Guinness make you strong” - Against Me (Punk Band)

Dear friend of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.

This Saturday is the Freedom Fest at the Craig Park in Greenwood.  The
annual fireworks will go off about 9:30 P.M., and Oaken Barrel’s parking
lot is perfect spot to watch the fireworks.  If you do attend the fest,
please stop by the Our Lady of Greenwood’s Beer Garden.  They will be
grilling food, and serving Oaken Barrel beer.  Please have fun and help
the church raise some money!

Mark Monday, July 4th on your calendar.  It is our annual Hog Roast to
celebrate our anniversary.  It has been 17 years since we opened, and we
shared our many happy moments and sorrows with our regular customers.  We
will be open from noon for 5 P.M. that day, so join us and help celebrate
our anniversary.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (June24th to June 26th)
Appetizer Specials:  JAMAICAN MEAT PATTIES - $6.95
Dinner Feature:  GRILLED PRIME RIB - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  SHRIMP ALA VODKA PASTA - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  HOME MADE PEANUT BUTTER PIE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  UBERWEIZEN