kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Mar 18 17:57:38 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The house was empty as a beer closet in premises where painters have been
at work” - Mark Twain.

Dear friend of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.

We like to thank everyone who made it Oaken Barrel on St. Patrick’s day.
We had the Beer Garden open for the first time this year and we had the
best sales of any St. Patrick’s day.  It was nice to see all the regulars
and Corned Beef and Cabbage was a hit as the Irish Red Ale.  The Nitro
Irish Red Ale is same beer infused with Nitrogen giving it a creamy head
and different taste.  Come taste one for yourself!

How about them Bulldogs.  They won their first game and playing their 2nd
game on Saturday at 7:10 P.M.  Purdue plays this Friday evening at 7:15.
Come cheer on the Boilers and follow all the games on many HDTV’s at Oaken
Barrel.  “Boiler Up”, and “Go Dogs!”

Please come to Oaken Barrel for some great dinner specials and award
winning beers.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (March 18th to March 20th)
Appetizer Specials:  SHRIMP AND CRAB STUFFED BREAD BOWL - $7.95
Dinner Feature:  ITALIAN RIBEYE STEAK - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  CAJUN GROUPER WITH SHRIMP SAUCE - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  BANANA SPLIT CHEESECAKE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  IRISH RED ALE and NITRO IRISH RED ALE