kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Mar 25 17:12:00 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I work until beer o’clock” - Stephen King

Dear friend of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.

How about them Bulldogs.  They are headed to Elite-8 this Saturday.  Game
time is 4:30 P.M., and we want local fans to pack the Oaken Barrel.  We
had a great turn out of Butler fans last night.  We like to thank Dr.
Bohnert and his Butler Alumni for making Oaken Barrel the Southside
destination.  Go Dogs!!

We had a taste of Spring weather this week.  We had the Beer Garden open
for the first time this year, it was great sitting out there with a cold
one.  Spring means the long awaited Uberweizen is coming.  Oaken Barrel’s
favorite summer seasonal beer was brewed this week and it will be on tap
in few weeks.

Most of the schools are out for spring break and we wish everyone a safe
and pleasant spring break.  If you are in town, please stop by Oaken
Barrel for some great dinner specials and award winning beers.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (March 25th to March 27th)
Appetizer Specials:  SOUTHWESTERN EGG ROLLS - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  SAVANA PORK LOIN WITH PEACHES - $13.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD RAVIOLI - $12.95
Dessert Specials:  SWEET PRETZEL WITH CINNAMON ICE CREAM - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  IRISH RED ALE and NITRO IRISH RED ALE