kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri May 6 16:10:00 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Don’t drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your beer.” -
Bumper sticker

Dear friend of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.

Happy Mother’s Day!

Mother’s Day is this Sunday, May 8th.  Make Oaken Barrel a part of your
Mother’s Day celebration.  We have some great dinner specials planned, and
we’ll be taking reservations for parties of 6 or more.  Also, we are
offering free flowers to all the mothers.

It is a prom weekend for many of the Southside schools, and we wish
everyone a safe and fun prom weekend.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (May 6th to May 8th)
Appetizer Specials:  MARGARETA CHEESE CRISP - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  8-OUNCE FILET MIGNON - $17.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD RAVIOLI - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  STRAWBERRY SHORT SHEETCAKE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  UBERWEIZEN GERMAN WHEAT & CERVEZA LAGER