kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri May 13 02:00:41 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I recommend
bread, meat, vegetables, and beer.” - Sophocles

Dear friend of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.

Finally, a warm weather without rain!  It has been nice last few days and
the Oaken Barrel’s Beer Garden packed with regular patrons.  Try our new
seasonal beer, the Cerveza de Cabo.  It is our take on a Spanish Lager,
and it has been a big hit so far.  Throw few back in the Beer Garden with
friends and enjoy this weather with some great food and award winning
beers.

We would like to congratulate all the college graduates, and we hope you
have a great and safe celebration.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (May 13th to May 15th)
Appetizer Specials:  FRIED PICKLES - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  CLAUS’ SAUSAGE SAMPLER - $13.95
Fresh Catch:  FRESH SALMON - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  TRIPLE BERRY PARFAIT - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  UBERWEIZEN GERMAN WHEAT & CERVEZA LAGER