kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri May 20 17:49:34 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it’s better to be
thoroughly sure.” - Czech Proverb

Dear friend of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.

What a gorgeous start of the weekend.  Hope the great weather last through
the weekends.  We like to wish the best for the ‘Relay for Life‘, a walk
to remember and honor cancer survivors.  Event starts 10 A.M. Friday and
goes to 10 A.M. Saturday at Greenwood Middle School.  Please participate,
donate, and celebrate.  For further information, please visit
www.relayoflife.org/greenwoodIN

We would like to congratulate all high school graduates, and we wish them
the best in their future endeavor.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (May 20th to May 22nd)
Appetizer Specials:  HUMMUS MEDITERRANEAN DIP - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  10 OUNCE KOREAN RIBEYE STEAK - $15.95
Fresh Catch:  MARGARITA SWORDFISH - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  CHURROS WITH CINNAMON ICE CREAM - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  UBERWEIZEN GERMAN WHEAT & CERVEZA LAGER