kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri May 27 16:46:49 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Uncle Hank, V-8 has eight vitamins.  Beer has one: barley.” - Luanne from
King of the Hill

Dear friend of Oaken Barrel Brewing Co.

We hope everyone escaped the Wednesday evening storm without too much
damage.  Please pray for the one who lost their lives and survivors of
this terrible spring storm.  We hope everyone open their hearts and donate
to the storm victims.  Please remember every little bit helps.  Oaken
Barrel is talking with other breweries, and we’ll try to coordinate a fund
raiser for the storm victims.

Welcome race fans!  We hope everyone has a safe and fun Memorial Day
weekend.  Please remember the fallen heroes while we celebrate this
Memorial Holiday.  Oaken Barrel will be open on the Memorial Day, from 11
A.M. to Midnight.

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (May 27th to May 29th)
Appetizer Specials:  SHRIMP COCKTAIL - $7.95
Dinner Feature:  PORK LOIN WITH PLUM SAUCE - $13.95
Fresh Catch:  PARMESAN HERB CRUSTED BERRAMUNDI - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  RED VELVET CAKE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  UBERWEIZEN GERMAN WHEAT & CERVEZA LAGER