kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Nov 4 17:45:23 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire.” - David Wallace

We have our award winning pumpkin ale on tap!  It won the best beer of the
show at the State Fair Beer Competition, and we named it PumpKwan Ale.
It’s not like he doesn’t have a big head already!

Greenwood/White River Rotary Club is hosting a corn hole tournament at
south end of Oaken Barrel’s parking lot this Saturday.  It will start 11
AM, and entry fee is $50 per team.  Food and beverage included with team
entry, and there is $500 in prize money.  All proceeds will benefit local
Greenwood projects.  Come join us for this fun event.  Enter a team, or
just come purchase Oaken Barrel beers and help raise money for a good
cause.

To true Colts fans, please support the team through this rough stretch.
They need our support, not team bashing!  Kwang and his Brew Crew will be
tailgating as usual in their normal spot.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (November 4th to November 6th)
Appetizer Specials: POT STICKERS - $6.95
Dinner Feature:  FILET DIJON - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  MAHI MAHI OSCAR - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  RED VELVET LAVA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Seasonal Beers:  PUMPKIN ALE