kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Nov 11 18:27:49 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Beer is better than women.  Blonde, Red, or Brunette you can always take
the beer you want” - Herbert Cavet

We like to wish all the Veterans a Happy Veterans Day!  Please remember
the fallen soldiers, and honor the one who are protecting our freedom.

The Pumpkin ale is almost gone, and we don’t expect it to last beyond this
weekend.  Pumpkin Ale has become a fall tradition at the Oaken Barrel
along with the Apple Buzz.  It is a award winning beer that is becoming a
favorite among the regular customers.

We have some great dinner specials this weekend and we hope to see you here.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (November 11th to November 13th)
Appetizer Specials: GREEK BRUSCHETTS - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  BEEF MARSALA - $14.95
Fresh Catch:  MARGARITA SWORDFISH - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE - $5.50
Seasonal Beers:  PUMPKIN ALE