kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Oct 21 16:34:06 UTC 2011

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I’ll do anything for an Apple Buzz!” - Jeff Goad, a regular customer at
Oaken Barrel who will do anything for an Apple Buzz.

Buzz, Buzz, and more Buzz!  Apple Buzz has been a big hit!  It was so
popular, we set a new sales record last week.  Due to the popularity, our
brewers have brewed another batch of Apple Buzz, and we are releasing the
last batch of the bottles on Monday.  It will be available to sale at 4PM,
and we are limiting 2 cases per person.  We want to make sure customer who
did not get any last Monday will have a chance to purchase the Buzz.

Election time is approaching fast, and we are conducting our own election.
 Please go to the Oaken Barrel’s face book page and click on you favorite
beer.  We’ll let you know which beer is most popular, along with which
beer is most sold.  Cheers!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (October 21st to October 23rd)
Appetizer Specials: FRIED PICKLES - $7.45
Dinner Feature:  7 OUNCE FILET WITH PEPPERCORN SAUCE - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  BLACKENED TROUT - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  CINNAMON APPLE TART WITH ICE CREAM - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  APPLE BUZZ