kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Aug 17 15:18:10 UTC 2012

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“You look like I could use another beer.” - A beer slogan

This Saturday is the WAMM Festival!  Join us at the Greenwood's Craig Park
between 11 A.M. and 8 P.M., and enjoy some great Wine, Art, Music, and
Microbrews.  Along with Oaken Barrel, Upland, Sunking, and Barley Island
will be representing the microbreweries.  We have brewed a special beer
called WAMM Fest Ale, and we will be tapping at the festival.  There will
be some great local food along with 6 local bands, local wineries and
local art.  The proceeds go toward many charities of Johnson Counties.
Hope to see you there!

There are only few days left in voting for the Channel 6’s A-list.  Please
vote Oaken Barrel as your favorite brewpub and make us number one again.
Repeating as the best brewpub in the city would be nice!  There are only
few days left in the voting and the web link is
www.theindyalist.cityvoter.com.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (August 17th to August 19th)
Appetizer Specials: FRESH STEAMED MUSSELS - &7.95
Dinner Feature:   FILET MEDALLION ROCKEFELLER - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD PASTA - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  ELEPHANT EARS WITH ICE CREAM - $4.95

Seasonal Beers: AMERICAN BROWN ALE