kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Jul 20 17:40:12 UTC 2012

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Comparing Oaken Barrel beer to normal beer is like comparing medals to
participation.” - Erin Hartwell, a Southport High School graduate, and an
Olympic silver medalist in cycling.

Finally, some rain!  Weather has cooled off nicely and we are excited to
utilize outdoor dining.  Come join us for some food and enjoy a cold one
in our beautiful Beer Garden.

We have our new seasonal beer, the Cream Ale on tap.  It is the first solo
beer brewed by our assistant brewer Aaron Koerner.  Come try this
refreshing and light blonde cream ale for yourself.  We think he did a
great job on his first beer!

We have completed our brewery expansion and we are brewing in full
capacity.  We are excited to have the extra brewing capacity to provide
more of our house beers and more seasonal beers.  Look for some exciting
new beers to come.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (July 20th to July 22nd)
Appetizer Specials: COCONUT SHRIMP WITH THAI PEANUT SAUCE - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   SESAME CRUSTED FILET MEDALLIONS - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  BRIAN’S BEER BATTERED COD - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  RED VELVET CHEESECAKE - $5.95

Seasonal Beers: CREAM ALE & UBERWEIZEN