kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri May 18 04:31:06 UTC 2012

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I don’t have a drinking problem, except when I can’t find a drink” - Tom
Waits

We have our new seasonal beer, the American Wheat on tap.  It is a hoppy
wheat beer brewed with blend of hops, including Citrus Hops.  It has
wonderful citrus aroma with great hoppy, bitter finish.  American Wheat
beer is a true American style beer created by American micro brewers.  Try
this award winning beer for yourself!

Do you like beer?  Do you like Cigars?  Oaken Barrel will be at the Pipe
Puffer Cigar Shop on Wednesday, May 23rd from 4 P.M. to 8 P.M.  The cigar
shop is located on County Line road across from the Greenwood Park Mall,
just west of Lowes Hardware store.  Oaken Barrel will be sampling our
beers along with some great food, and the Pipe Puffer is offering 10%
discount on their product.  Come meet and mingle with our brewers and
enjoy a great evening with a cigar and some award winning beers.  Hope to
see you there!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (May 18th to May 20th)
Appetizer Specials: TOASTED RAVIOLI - $7.45
Dinner Feature:   GRILLED PRIME RIB - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  CAJUN TROUT - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  CHURROS WITH CINNAMON ICE CREAM - $4.95

Seasonal Beers: AMERICAN WHEAT & UBERWEIZEN