kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Nov 9 17:15:31 UTC 2012

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Of all my favorite things to do, The utmost is to have a brew.  My love
grows for my family friend, with each thirst-quenching elbow bend.  Beer’s
so foamy, smooth and cold-it’s paradise-pure liquid gold.  Yes, beer means
many things to me.  That’s all for now.  I gotta pee!” - John Duncan, a
regular customer at Oaken Barrel

Apple Buzz is gone.  We sold out of 120 barrel of Apple Buzz in 2 weeks.
120 barrels is equal to 240 kegs, and that is a lot of beer!  We like to
thank the loyal fans of the Apple Buzz.  You helped us achieve a record
sales of it this year!

Come try our award winning Pumpkin Ale.  It won the Best Beer of the Show
at the State Beer Competition.  Come taste this “liquid pumpkin pie” as
one judge described it.

Do you remember the Leroy Brown Ale?  It used to be a house beer, until we
had many customers requesting a Pale Ale.  Gnaw Bone replaced the Leroy
Brown Ale 10 years ago as a house beer.  Our brewers found the recipe and
brewed the Leroy Brown Ale this week.  It should be ready by Thanksgiving
and we will keep you posted when it will be on tap!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (Nov. 9th to Nov. 11th)
Appetizer Specials:  MEXICAN DIP SAMPLER - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   18-OUNCE PORTERHOUSE - $18.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD PASTA - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE - $4.95

Seasonal Beers: PUMPKWAN ALE