kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Nov 23 19:07:44 UTC 2012

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Here’s to the good old days, they were better days I vow.  You could buy
a six-pack then for what a single costs now!” - John Duncan

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Please think of the less
fortunate this time of the year.  Please thank the people who work to
provide food and groceries for the less fortunate.  Please help the local
food pantries by donating money, food, or your time.  Also, please think
of our soldiers who are protecting us and our freedom.

Leroy Brown is on tap!  Long time regulars remember when the Leroy Brown
used to be a house beer.  This lightly malted beer with hint of honey will
bring back memories for some.  Try one for yourself!

Avoid the craziness of the shopping and stop by Oaken Barrel for some
great food and award winning beers.  Relax and let us treat you with a
cold one while you enjoy watching a game one of our many TVs.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (Nov. 23rd to Nov. 25th)
Appetizer Specials:  CRAB CAKES - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   SESAME CRUSTED FILET MEDALLIONS - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  EMERIL’S GROUPER - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER PIE - $4.95

Seasonal Beers: LEROY BROWN ALE