kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Nov 30 18:28:39 UTC 2012

GO COLTS!  Come and cheer on the Colts with us this Sunday.  They are
playing the Detroit Lions, as our boys in Blue are trying to make the
playoff.  Also, say a prayer for coach Chuck Pagano as he is battling
Leukemia.

We have started to bottle Super Fly IPA.  Our award winning IPA is
available in 6-packs for only $8.25 per 6-pack.  Also, we have the Sampler
12-Packs for sale.  It consists 2 each of our house beers, including the
Super Fly.  It makes a great holiday gift.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (Nov. 30th to Dec. 2nd)
Appetizer Specials:  FRIED PICKLES - $7.45
Dinner Feature:   BREWHOUSE POT ROAST - $13.95
Fresh Catch:  SHRIMP ALA VODKA - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER PIE - $4.95

Seasonal Beers: LEROY BROWN ALE