kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Oct 12 18:07:30 UTC 2012

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Whiskey’s too rough, Champagne costs too much, Vodka puts my mouth in
gear.  I hope this refrain, will help me explain, as a matter of fact, I
like beer.” - Tom T. Hall

APPLE BUZZ!  The official release date for the Apple Buzz this year is
Monday, October 22nd.  Thanks to Adrian’s Orchard, who worked very hard to
get us the 2000 gallons of apple cider we needed, we will have enough
Apple Buzz this year.  On October 22nd, we will be selling the Apple Buzz
in our new expansion area for the carry out, helping us ease the
congestion in the restaurant.

It is baseball playoff time, and Oaken Barrel is a great place to catch
all the games.  Root for your favorite team on one of our many HD TV, and
enjoy some great food and award winning beers.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (Oct. 12th to Oct. 14th)
Appetizer Specials:  HUMMUS SAMPLER - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   CLAUS’ SAUSAGE SAMPLER - $13.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD PASTA - $12.95
Dessert Specials:  PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE - $4.95

Seasonal Beers: GERMAN PALE ALE