kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Oct 26 17:06:24 UTC 2012

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Beer-Because one doesn’t solve the world’s problems over white wine” -
anonymous

APPLE BUZZ!  It has been a big hit!  This year’s batch is little sweeter
and has more of the apple taste than the past ones.  We had 700 cases for
sale on Monday and they were gone.  Our brewers bottled additional 300
cases for sale for this weekend, and that’s the last of the Apple Buzz in
bottles.  Come get yours before it is gone!  Also, if you haven’t tried
this year’s batch please do so soon.  We have sold more than half of what
we brewed for in-house sales already.  It is very tasty!

The PumpKwan Ale, our annual pumpkin beer will be on tapped on Halloween.
This award winning beer has a loyal following at Oaken Barrel, and get’s
it name from the owner Kwang’s big pumpkin head!  Also, we finally got our
Super Fly label approved by the government, and soon as the six pack
carriers are done, we will be bottling the Super Fly IPA.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (Oct. 26th to Oct. 28th)
Appetizer Specials:  GYRO APPETIZER - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH FUJI APPLES - $13.95
Fresh Catch:  PISTACHIO CRUSTED NORWEGIAN COD - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  CARAMEL APPLE COBBLER - $4.95

Seasonal Beers: APPLE BUZZ