kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Apr 26 17:19:00 UTC 2013

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“It’s a lot easier to start the day when you know it will end with BEER!”
- Steven Meadors, a regular customer at Oaken Barrel.

Please excuse the dust in the women’s restroom as we are in a midst of
remodeling the restroom.  It will look beautiful when the work is
finished.  We like to thank Trace Pulley of Allen Construction for doing
the remodel.  Not to interrupt the business he has been working late night
after the restaurant is closed.  If anyone needs remodel or construction
work done, his number is 317-716-0463.  Tell him Oaken Barrel sent you!

The Black IPA is almost gone.  Once it is gone, the we will bring back the
Austrian Lager.  It was a fantastic beer, and now it has aged a bit longer
it will be even better.  CHEERS!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (April 26th to April 28th)
Appetizer Specials:  GREEK MUSHROOMS - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   CREOLE FILET MEDALLIONS - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  TORTILLA CRUSTED BERRAMUNDI - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  STRAWBERRY SHORT SHEETCAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN AND BLACK IPA