kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Aug 16 16:23:11 UTC 2013

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“But if at church they would give some ale.  And a pleasant fire our souls
to regale.  We’d sing and we’d pray all the live long day.  Nor ever once
from the church to stray.” - William Burke

This Saturday, August 17th is the WAMM Festival.  Come enjoy some great
music provided by local musicians, take in local art, sample some great
food, and enjoy beers from local breweries.  It has always been a great
time in the past, we are hoping for bigger and better turnout this year.
Please go to their website, www.wammfest.com for line up of artists,
musicians, restaurants, and breweries.  We will be tapping and serving our
new seasonal, Cream Ale, or known as the WAMM Blonde.  Hope to see you
there!

Mark next Friday, August 23rd on your calendar.  It is the Franklin’s Brew
and Blue Grass Festival.  The event is from 6 PM to 10 PM, and it will be
held at the courthouse center in downtown Franklin.  Along with Oaken
Barrel, Big Woods, Upland, Sun King, Flat-12, and Fountain Square
breweries will be present.  Tickets are $15 in advance, and all the
proceeds benefit Discover Downtown Franklin and Johnson County Museum.
Tickets can be purchase at Oaken Barrel.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (August 16th to August 18th)
Appetizer Specials:  SOUTHWESTERN DIP SAMPLER - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   FILET AND SCALLOPS - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD ENCHILADA - $13.95
Dessert Specials: TIRAMISU - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: AMERICAN PALE WHEAT & KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN