[Oakenbarrel] Weekend Specials at Oaken Barrel.

kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Dec 6 17:20:30 UTC 2013

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Whoever serves beer watered down, he himself deserves in them to drown.”
- Medieval plea

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

Sorry for the email mishap.  Here is the correct specials for this weekend.

We hope everyone made it through Thanksgiving holiday and the first snow
storm of the winter.  Shake off the cabin fever with our food specials and
award winning beers.

PumKwan Ale is gone!  We have a new seasonal beer, the “Undead Red Ale”.
It is a first beer of its kind we have brewed.  We have collaborated with
Dill Hero of the Strange Brew Coffee, and made a red ale infused with
roasted coffee.  This red ale has a malty characteristics with hint of
coffee flavor.  Yes, this beer does contain caffeine.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (December 6th to December 8th)
Appetizer Specials:  FRIED RAVIOLI - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   CLAUS’ SAUSAGE SAMPLER - $13.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD PASTA WITH CAMPANELLE NOODLES - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  6-LAYER CHOCOLATE CAKE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: UNDEAD RED ALE(coffee infused red ale)