kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Dec 27 18:57:09 UTC 2013

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Beer in large quantities is:  a truth serum, an award winning dance
instructor, and a philosophical debate coach“ - Anonymous (sent by Don
Cummings, a regular at Oaken Barrel)

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  Snow has melted and we are in for
few days of warm up before the Old Man Winter hits us again with freezing
temperatures.  Come warm up with our winter seasonal beer, the Epiphany.
This Belgian Tripel beer is strong in alcohol with ABV of 9.1%, and we
limit 2 servings per customer.  This beer has a very loyal following at
Oaken Barrel.  Come taste one for yourself!

We are taking reservations for parties of 6 or more for the New Year’s
Eve.  We are planning some great dinner specials, and we will be handing
our free party favorites and ring in the New Year with the bubbly at
midnight.  We hear there is tapping of a very special beer that night.
Hope to see you here!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (December 27th to December 29th)
Appetizer Specials:  LOADED POTATO SKINS - $7.45
Dinner Feature:   KOREAN RIBEYE STEAK - $15.95
Fresh Catch:  PECAN CRUSTED TROUT - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  STRAWBERRY SHORT SHEETCAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: EPIPHANY BELGIAN TRIPEL