[Oakenbarrel] New Year's Eve Specials

kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Mon Dec 30 22:50:39 UTC 2013

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Champagne costs too much
  Whiskey’s too rough
  Vodka puts big mouth in
gear
  This little refrain should help to explain why it’s better to enjoy
a beer!” - Anonymous

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We are taking reservations for parties of 6 or more for the New Year’s
Eve.  Along with our regular menu, we have some great dinner specials, and
we will be handing our free party favorites and ring in the New Year with
the bubbly at midnight.  We hear there is tapping of a very special beer
on New Year‘s Eve!  Hope to see you here!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

NEW YEAR’S EVE DINNER SPECIALS
Appetizer Specials:  SHRIMP COCKTAIL - $7.95
			STUFFED MUSHROOMS - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   FILET FROMMAGIO - $17.95
		       SEAFOOD ALFREDO PASTA - $13.95
Fresh Catch:  CEDAR PLANK SALMON - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  RED VELVET LAVA CAKE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: EPIPHANY BELGIAN TRIPEL