kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Feb 15 17:00:40 UTC 2013

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Champagne costs too much
  Whiskey’s too rough
  Vodka puts big mouths in
gear
  This little refrain should help to explain why it’s better to enjoy
a beer!” - An Irish Toast

We hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day.  We had some great specials
and had a great turn out of Valentines Day diners.  If you were too busy
or couldn’t make it, we have some great dinner specials to help you
celebrate a late Valentine’s Day.

The Nitro Stout is on tap!  One of our favorite winter seasonal beer, this
Stout is nitrogen gas infused to give its creamy head and milky taste.  It
has a very loyal following at Oaken Barrel.  Try one for yourself!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (Feb. 15th to Feb. 17th)
Appetizer Specials:  SANTA FE CHEESECRISP - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   STEAK AND CRAB CAKE - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  MAHI OSCAR - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  BOSTON CREAM PIE CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: NITRO STOUT AND AMERICAN BROWN ALE