kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Oct 25 16:57:25 UTC 2013

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Whiskey’s too rough, Champagne costs too much, Vodka puts my mouth in
gear.  I hope this refrain, will help me explain, as a matter of fact, I
like beer.” - Tom T. Hall

APPLE BUZZ!

We are releasing the Apple Buzz on Monday, October 28th.  We will be
selling carry out of Apple Buzz in the new expanded area, formerly the
Tippy Toes Dance Studio.  Door will open at 11 A.M., and we will have the
Apple Buzz on tap in the restaurant as well.  Please park on east side of
the strip center, and our staff will help with the carry out of Apple
Buzz.  The limited production of Apple Buzz will go fast, and when it is
gone, we will not be brewing another batch until next year.  This years
batch has greater apple taste with brighter finish and less sugary
aftertaste.  We think it is the best batch yet!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

WEEKEND DINNER SPECIALS (October 25th to October 27th)
Appetizer Specials:  FRIED PICKLES - &7.45
Dinner Feature:   GRILLED PRIME RIB - $16.95
Fresh Catch:  BEER BATTERED NORWEGIAN COD - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  DESSERT PRETZEL - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: GERMAN PILSNER AND ENGLISH BROWN ALE