kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Apr 4 15:39:26 UTC 2014

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“There is only one game at the heart of America, and that is baseball, and
only one beverage to be found sloshing at the depths of our national soul,
and that is beer.” - Pete Richmond

KING RUDI IS ON TAP!

Our summer seasonal beer King Rudi is on tap!  With hint of clove, banana,
and vanilla, this beer is brewed with Bavarian yeast to give authentic
flavors of German Hefeweizen.  This beer has a very loyal following at
Oaken Barrel.

We have new menu in the works and it is getting finalized.  We are
shooting for April 15th for start of the new menu.  It will feature some
of the favorite dinner special and new appetizers as well.

Appetizer Special: MEDITERRANEAN CHEESE CRISP - $7.95
Dinner Feature: KARUBI ASIAN RIBS - $16.95
Fresh Catch: SEAFOOD RAVIOLI- $13.95
Dessert Specials: BOURBON PECAN PIE ALA MODE - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN AND KOLSCH