kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Apr 11 16:23:03 UTC 2014

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“Have you heard of Cenosillicaphobia?  That would be the fear of an empty
beer glass.” - Anonymous

NEW MENU RELEASE!

Long awaited new menu will be released coming Tuesday, April 15th.  It
will feature some of the past favorite dinner specials along with many new
appetizers, sandwiches, pasta, and desserts.  Please come try the new
menu; we would love to hear some feedback from everyone.

It is a busy weekend for beer events around the state of Indiana.  Our
brewers will be attending the Bloomington Craft Beer Festival this
Saturday, Kwang and his crew will be at the Beer Festival at the Thunder
over Louisville, and Kandice will be pouring beer samples at the Banker’s
Life Fieldhouse on Saturday for the Cork and Fork.  It is an event to
raise money for the Second Helping.  We hope you can attend one of these
great beer festivals.

Appetizer Special: SEARED AHI TUNA - $7.95
Dinner Feature: STEAK TORINO - $14.95
Fresh Catch: BEER BATTERED COD - $13.95
Dessert Specials: TIRAMISU - $4.95
Seasonal Beers: KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN AND KOLSCH