kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Aug 8 16:45:53 UTC 2014

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer’s day along a dusty
road, he will soon discover why beer was invented.” - Gilbert Chesterton

Football is here!  NFL preseason games have started.  It won’t be long
before we will be cheering on the Colts as they try to reach the Super
Bowl.  Also, we are gearing up for our annual Fantasy Football Contest.
It is a free contest and there is a $100 weekly prize, along with playoff
contest for the top 10 finishers.  We have been doing the Fantasy Football
contest for 20 years now, and we have a very loyal fans who play every
week.

Please mark Saturday, August 16th on your calendar for the WAMM Festival.
This annual event featuring local artists, restaurants, wineries, and
Microbreweries, is a great fun event with 6 live bands.  Event is from 11
A.M. to 6 P.M. and tickets can be purchased in advance.  Please visit
www.wammfest.com for further information.

Appetizer Special:  SEARED AHI TUNA - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   PORK LOIN WITH PEACHES - $13.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD ENCHILADA - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  DEEP FRIED TWINKIES - $4.95
Seasonal Beers:  KING RUDI HEFEWEIZEN AND LEROY BROWN ALE