kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Feb 7 18:03:58 UTC 2014

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There is only one game at the heart of America, and that is baseball, and
only one beverage to be found sloshing at the depths of our national soul,
and that is beer.” - Peter Richmond, sports columnist

JAVA STOUT IS ON TAP!

Our favorite winter seasonal beer, the Java Stout is on tap.  Brewed with
fresh ground coffee from the “Strange Brew Coffee Co.”, this seasonal
stout has a great coffee nose with creamy characteristics on an
traditional Irish Stout.  Brewed in limited quantity, this award winning
beer has a loyal following at Oaken Barrel and we don’t expect to last
long.  Taste one for yourself!

We like to congratulate Chad Oschner for winning the Oaken Barrel’s
Fantasy Football.  Also, we like to congratulate Steve White for winning
the 51” Plasma TV, and Sharron Pulley for winning the Trivia Contest on
Super Bowl Sunday.

Appetizer Special:  TOASTED RAVIOLI - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   BRAISED KOREAN BEEF SHORT RIBS - $15.95
Fresh Catch:  CAJUN CATFISH - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESECAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: JAVA STOUT AND NITRO STOUT