kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Feb 14 16:45:25 UTC 2014

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The attempt to make the consumption of beer criminal is as silly and as
futile as if you passed a law to send a man to jail for eating cucumber
salad.” - Stephen Leacock, writer

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

If you haven’t made a big plan for Valentine’s Day, join us for some great
food and award winning beers.  Along with our regular menu, we have some
great dinner specials for this weekend, and we still have some Java and
Nitro Stout on tap.  We are only taking reservations for parties of 8 or
more, and keeping the restaurant seating open for walk-ins.

Appetizer Special:  SEARED AHI TUNA - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   8-OUNCE FILET MIGNON - $19.95
Fresh Catch:  SEAFOOD PASTA - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  RED VELVET LAVA CAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: JAVA STOUT AND NITRO STOUT