kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com kwangcasey at oakenbarrel.com
Fri Mar 7 17:16:11 UTC 2014

FRIDAY BEER QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I’ve always believed that paradise will have my favorite beer on tap.” -
Rudyard Wheatley

Did you know Oaken Barrel’s beer  is served at the Banker’s Life
Fieldhouse?  Our Razz Wheat is available at the Levy in Club level, and
our Indiana Amber is available in the Locker Room Restaurant in lower
level.  It is great drinking Oaken Barrel beer while watching a Pacer’s
game or taking in an event at the Fieldhouse.

If your are not dining at Oaken Barrel, but would still like to drink our
beer, please ask for them.  Many restaurants feature Oaken Barrel beer
through out the state.  Some of the restaurants on the Southside that
feature our beers are: Brozinni’s Pizza, Jockamo’s Pizza, Augustino’s
Italian Restaurant, Shallos’, Cheesecake Factory, and many more.  If you
are in mood for some great Greek food, try the Greek Island’s Restaurant
downtown.  They feature many of our beers.  Also, St. Elmo’s Steakhouse,
McCormick & Schmick, and High Velocity are few of the downtown restaurants
that serve Oaken Barrel’s beer.

Appetizer Special:  HUMMUS MEDITERRANEAN DIP - $7.95
Dinner Feature:   SESAME FILET MEDALLIONS- $16.95
Fresh Catch:  PARMESAN HERB CRUSTED NORWEGIAN COD - $13.95
Dessert Specials:  STRAWBERRY SHORT SHEETCAKE - $5.95
Seasonal Beers: OMAR’S BOCK